Welcome to ‘Porridge Club’, the online fan site for the world’s No1 breakfast.
We set up Porridge Club as a place where porridge lovers the world over could come and share their love for the oat based ‘Super Food’ that fuels them through the day.
You see (for non porridge fans) porridge is so much more than a bowl of warm oats; for many people it’s a way of life. In this day of fast food, processed snacks and sugar stuffed breakfast cereals, porridge represents a revolution. A movement of people who want to slow down, look after themselves and go back to basics with what they eat, starting with breakfast.
• Why Porridge ?
Porridge has a wide range of health benefits …
- Low fat breakfast that keeps hunger at bay until lunch
- Slowly releases energy through the day, no need for snacks before lunch
- Favourite of athletes, mountaineers, explorers & celebrities
- Full of zinc, vitamin B6, iron, folic acid, calcium and magnesium
- High in protein & fibre, great for digestion and lowers cholesterol
- Now officially classed as a ‘Super Food’
- Stabilises your blood sugar, helps weight loss and fights depression
- Famous Porridge Club Members: Nelson Mandela, Zoe Ball, Bill Gates, NASA, Polar Explorers, Kate Moss, Tim Henman, Jane Fonda, David Cameron, Bear Grylls,Tony Blair, Obama & Dara O Brian… more famous folk who love porridge
WRITE FOR US
We are always looking for guest bloggers, if you would like to write a blog post for us then just email email@example.com with your post idea. It can be something to do with health benefits, recipe, your porridge story etc. I am aphid we can’t pay you as we are just a fan site, but we can include one relevant link.