Just found this belting porridge recpies on the Daily Mail website, looks great, porridge with raspberries and golden syrup, gets a big Porridge Club seal of approval.
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 2 min
- Cooking Time: 8 min
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- 100g Co-Op healthy living oatmeal, quick cook, raw
- 1 pinch salt
- 600ml water
- 4 tablespoons yogurt, Greek, 0% fat
- 100g raspberries, (frozen), thawed
- 4 teaspoons (level) syrup, any type, golden syrup
Put the porridge oats, salt and water into a non-stick saucepan. Heat and stir until boiling, then reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring often, for 5 minutes.
Share the porridge between 2 serving bowls and top each portion with 2 tbsp of yogurt. Spoon the raspberries on top, then drizzle 2 tsp of golden syrup over each portion.
Notes: For a delicious alternative, use thawed frozen blueberries and maple syrup instead of raspberries and golden syrup.